Time to begin

Where to begin?

Is this a fresh start? Or am I starting something fresh?

"Be a better writer by writing," they say.

So here we go.

A start of something new–for me, for you.

This is a chance to share my thoughts.

I'm not so worried about the hard-hitting issues of the day, or voicing my grievances on the banality of modern advertising. You won't find an utterance of the word wanderlust here either.

Be warned: I'm not writing to teach you how to get rich quick.
As a matter of fact, I'm not writing to make you feel anything.

This is for me.
But you are invited to tag along.

See or read something you don't like?
Well there's a charming little 'x' button in the corner of your screen exactly for that reason.

At the present (and most definitely in the future) I'm more interested in the gurgling pot of coffee that's brewing in the kitchen than your opinion.

Like the title of this blog suggests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the Rug

The Devil is a Salesman

Of Hydras and Billings